Monday, June 27, 2011

#6: I will remember her forever. She stays in my memory.

I felt like she's avoiding me. Whenever I asked her out, she will put me to the last. Her friends are more important than me. I think I received her message clearly. She wants to break up with me but she don't want to say that. Initially, I planned to wait till she say that, but now I think I no longer will do that.

Ladies will always feel reluctant to say that words. I have no idea why. I don't think I'm important to her anymore. Maybe not even as friend anymore. She never ask for my news. I told myself not to upset with that. But I think I'm actually hiding from the fact that she no longer like me. Forcing her to cling on to this relationship is really selfish. I will let her go and let her find her ideal partner. I never is her ideal partner. I wanted her badly but when things are not ours, we should learn how to leave it. Forcing one means no real happiness.

I told her that I wanted to visit her on Sunday before I left for Melaka. But when comes Sunday, she told me maybe we can't meet. She got an appointment with her friend that she promised to meet long ago. Just now, when I wanted to call her, she didn't pick up my call, she said she's in a dinner. Well, things changed dramatically. A few hours later, I text her again, asking whether she finish her dinner. She replied she was resting, tired. If anything, what's app her. Add in the fact that I didn't meet her for more than a week already, she didn't even anticipate my call, leave alone meeting me.

I just want to repair our relationship before it go further and damage our friendship. I still want to remain as her best friends if possible. Or maybe as friend. We are not meant to be a couple, but I don't want to lose a friend. I can see the trend that she's avoiding me. She doesn't need to do that. We can still be friends. If she did those cold respond to me on purpose, then blame me for asking for that. I am the one to ask to continue this relationship. If she didn't do it on purpose, then too bad, things just didn't work out for us, cause I don't think that's an appropriate way to treat your bf or friends. I believe she don't want to go to this stage as well.

Jestina is really a good gf, Whoever that manage to win her heart is the luckiest guy in this world. I can guarantee that. I am not the lucky one. But the amount of happy time that we manage to spent together, I really treasured it a lot. I will remember her forever. She is so special to me. Sweet, cute, active and independent. She has what I want in a gf. No surprise to see lots of guys going after her. She is every guy dream girl.

Jestina, time that we manage to spent together, I will remember it. I hope you will manage to find a nice partner for yourself. I hope you will say yes to us becoming best friends. I will still go after you Jestina.

Jestina, I enjoyed the time we spent together.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails